Bundle up by the fire and get through the remaining weeks of winter with the latest issue of Higher Things Magazine! From cover to cover, you’ll find articles that consistently turn your eyes toward the Cross—that remind you where God’s love for you can always be found: in water, Word, Body and Blood, whether you are smack dab in the pew at Divine Service or in the quiet of your bedroom wondering where God could possibly be.
Included in this issue:
- Down from the Mountain By Rev. George F. Borghardt
- Jesus Hits the Spot By Rev. Aaron T. Fenker
- Metaphors, Grammar, and Scripture, Oh My! By Rev. Samuel Schuldheisz
- Thank God We Are Beggars By Rev. Harrison Goodman
- Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up? By Rev. Dr. Matthew Richard
- He Is Always There By Erica M. Olson
- “Pray Then Like This…” By Katie Hill
- Catechism: Invocation By Rev. William M. Cwirla
- Stay tuned for our spring topical issue on VOCATION!
Check out this issue with an HT-Online Subscription at http://higherthings.org/magazine. With your HT-Online Account, you also gain access to every issue of Higher Things® Magazine ever printed along with Bible Studies and Leaders’ Guides for many of the articles.
Print copies of the magazine will be arriving in your mailbox soon. You can subscribe to the print edition of the magazine at http://higherthings.org/magazine/subscriptions.