Higher Things has enjoyed another great summer of conferences, but we’ve also been busy putting together our summer issue of Higher Things Magazine, chock full of rich theology—all woven together by the sweetness of the Gospel. Each article is undergirded by the confidence we have in the gifts God gives us through Christ Jesus—gifts that bring us forgiveness, strengthen our faith and help us love our neighbor.
Included in this issue:
- Pax Domini – By Rev. George F. Borghardt
- God’s Plan for YOU – By Rev. Aaron T. Fenker
- The Law Only Instructs – By Rev. Brian L. Kachelmeier
- Religion vs. Relationship: A Dangerous Dichotomy – By Kelly Klages
- Back to Bach: Soli Deo Gloria – By Rev. Gaven M. Mize
- Eat, Drink, and Be Forgiven – By Molly Buffington
- Truth and Grace – By Kelly Kyle
- Behold, They Stand at the Door and Knock – By Joshua Ulm
- Catechism: Our Restless Hearts: The 9th and 10th Commandments – By Rev. William M. Cwirla
Check out this issue with an HT-Online Subscription at http://higherthings.org/magazine. With your HT-Online Account, you also gain access to every issue of Higher Things® Magazine ever printed along with Bible Studies and Leaders’ Guides for many of the articles.
Print copies of the magazine will be arriving in your mailbox soon. You can subscribe to the print edition of the magazine at http://higherthings.org/magazine/subscriptions.